How the Cancun climate talks will impact your business
The latest in the series of BusinessGreen's Sustainable Business Lecture evenings will see leading experts assess the likely outcomes of the Cancun Summit and analyse how progress on issues such as carbon financing, deforestation, green taxation, carbon trading and emissions targets could soon impact British firms.
- Greg Barker - Minister of State, Department of Energy and Climate Change
- James Cameron - Executive Director and Vice Chairman, Climate Change Capital
- Adam Gibbon - Climate Change Technical Specialist, Rainforest Alliance
- Damian Ryan - Senior Policy Manager, The Climate Group
- James Murray - Editor, BusinessGreen.com